Murad Abdunabi Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Hip and knee joint replacement
- Arthroscopy of knee, shoulder and ankle joints
- Cartilage restoration surgery
- Sport injuries
- Adult and paediatric trauma service
- Dr. Abdunabi is a British trauma and orthopaedic surgeon with more than 20 years' experience in operative and non-operative treatment for a variety of orthopaedic and traumatic conditions. He joined the training scheme for Orthopaedic Surgery in Germany followed by further training in Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery in the UK, and obtained higher specialist degrees in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery. He also joined Fellowship training in Lower Limb Arthroplasty in 2008 and is experienced in hip and knee joint replacements.
- During his years of practice, Dr. Abdunabi has developed clinical experience in diagnosing and treating general adult and paediatric trauma conditions, and has also gained clinical and surgical skills in upper and lower limbs surgery including arthroscopy, joint replacement, cartilage restoration surgery, sports injuries, as well as foot and ankle surgery.
- Dr. Abdunabi is a member of the British Orthopaedic Association, the European Foot & Ankle Society and the European Paediatric Orthopaedic Societ.
- CCST (Trauma & Ortho.) UK
- Facharzt Orthopadie