Sherif Boutros Sadek Boutros Dr.
- Internal Medicine
- English, Arabic
- Respiratory diseases: asthma, chronic bronchitis and respiratory tract infections
- Thyroid disorders, diabetes mellitus and kidney complications with diabetes mellitus
- Hypertension and hyperlipidemia
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Management of anaemia
- Dr. Sherif Boutros is a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Ain Shams in 1989. He has a Master's degree in Chest Diseases from Ain Shams University, and attained the degree of Membership of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom in 2006.
- Dr. Sherif has been practising medicine in many of the reputable hospitals in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the UAE which has given him the opportunity to work with patients and colleagues from a wide spectrum of social and religious backgrounds.
- At a specialist professional level, Dr. Sherif has had the privilege of working and being trained in tertiary hospitals and academic institutions, which has given him an invaluable breadth of specialist experience in Internal Medicine with its different subspecialities.