Programme for Discussion of Gastro-Intestinal City –wide Multi-disciplinary Case discussions
CME Accredited Programme on the 24th. April 2019 at Raffles Hotel, DHCC
6:50 to 7:00 pm: Opening Address by Dr. Leon Du Preez, Senior Corporate Medical Director, Mediclinic.
Case Presentation 1:
The impact of Multi-disciplinary care in a case of Gastric Cancer by Dr. Falah Al Khatib, Consultant Oncologist.
- The Role of Endoscopic Ultrasound in Gastric Cancers by Dr. Jamil Akhras, Consultant Gastroenterologist.
- The role of staging Laparoscopy in Gastric cancers by Dr. Faisel Ikram, Consultant GI Surgeon.
- The Role of PET in Gastric Cancer by Dr. Mazin Al Janabi, Consultant Nuclear Medicine.
- Panel Discussion
Case Presentation 2:
Metastatic Liposarcoma around the Portal Vein- An unusual presentation and outcome
- Case Presentation and the role of Intervention Radiology by Dr. Jaikishan Mordani, Consultant Intervention Radiologist.
- Portal Vein Compression and Ischaemia by Dr .Usama Warshow, Consultant Hepatologist, Mediclinic Parkview.
- Panel Discussion.
Case Presentation 3:
An unusual case of Recurrent Pyogenic Cholangitis with intra-hepatic calculi by Dr. Hemant Vadeyar, Consultant Hepato-Biliary Surgeon and Dr .Rahul Nathwani, Consultant Gastroenterologist
- Clinical presentation of Recurrent Pyogenic cholangitis.
- Role of Endoscopic management in RPC
- Surgical Management of RPC.
9:00 pm: Closing note followed by dinner.
For RSVPs, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st April 2019