Iram Siddiqui Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- English, Urdu, Hindi
fetal growth restriction and placental disorders.
- Dr Iram Siddiqui is a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist and a specialist in Fetal Medicine at Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital, Abu Dhabi.
- Dr Siddiqui graduated in India and completed her training to be a consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in England (CCT) with her speciality in Maternal Medicine and Fetal Medicine. She has been a consultant in the NHS UK since 2012.
- She is a Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) and acquired advanced training in Fetal Medicine from the RCOG in 2010.
- Dr Siddiqui has been practising Obstetrics and Gynaecology for more than 24 years. She leads the Fetal Medicine Department in her current role, providing advanced scanning for fetal anomalies, doppler studies, fetal echocardiography, invasive testing and counselling for families where the baby is diagnosed with anomalies.
- Dr Siddiqui has extensive experience in the management of women with complex medical and obstetric conditions in a high-risk setting.