Breast imaging and intervention such as:
- Mammogram/tomosynthesis - screening and diagnostic
- Breast ultrasound and elastography
- Breast MRI
- Image guided interventional procedures such as stereotactic biopsy, core biopsy breast and axillary lymph node, fine needle aspiration, wire localisation, automated vacuum assisted procedure (VAB) and marker/clip placement
- Dr. Nehad has 22 years’ experience in diagnostic radiology in both government and private hospitals including 12 years in leadership of both breast cancer screening and diagnostics and interventions. Dr. Nehad was Lead Breast Radiologist at the Tumour Board, NMC Royal Hospital, Abu Dhabi from 2016 to 2018 and has been a committee member in the National Breast Cancer Screening Initiative for Guidelines, MOH, Dubai. Prior to that she was Lead Radiologist and Head of the National Breast Cancer Screening Program at MOH and Deputy of Clinical Radiology at Al Baraha Hospital, Dubai.
She undertook a Fellow residencey at Bristol Royal Infirmary Hospital and Avon Breast Screening Centre, Bristol, UK, during which she worked on more than 1000 symptomatic cases at the one stop breast clinic in a project titled “Role of ultrasound in comparison to mammogram in diagnosis of breast cancer” and was presented at an international conference of radiology in Dubai in 2002.
Dr. Nehad is a member of ESR and EUSOBI societies, Vienna, Austria and the Society of Breast Imaging (SBI), USA
- Masters in Diagnostic Imaging, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK
Fellow Residence in Diagnostic Radiology, Bristol Royal Infirmary (NHS), Bristol, UK
Bachelor of Medicine from Jawaher Lal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, IndiaSpecialty: Specialist Breast Radiologist
Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital
Specialist Breast Radiologist
In department Breast Imaging