- Eczema, dry scaly skin
- Acne/rosacea/ seborrheic dermatitis
- Hair and nails disorders
- Complex medical dermatology – biologic therapy
- Paediatric dermatology
- Genital dermatology
- Skin cancer diagnosis/dermatoscopy
- Mole mapping and full skin check
- Minor surgery – punch biopsy, shave biopsy, excision
- Removal of benign lesions, cysts, skin tags
- Intralesional steroid injections
- Autoimmune skin conditions (lupus, connective tissue disorders, dermatomyositis)
- Botulinum toxin
- Chemical peels
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) for scarring, rejuvenation, and hair loss/ hair transplant
- Skincare advice and personalized treatment plans
- Pigmentation disorders
- Dr Shpadaruk is a Consultant Dermatologist trained in the UK with extensive experience in the field. She manages complex dermatological conditions, skin cancers, paediatric skin conditions and cosmetic skin concerns.
She also has a special interest in diagnosis and management of photodermatosis (skin conditions caused or exacerbated by sun). She provides an accessible, friendly and efficient service to patients with a wide variety of skin problems.
She undertakes patch testing for the investigation of contact dermatitis. She is also fully trained and experienced in the treatment of skin lesions and skin cancer. She offers dermatoscopy for suspected skin cancer and runs a minor surgical list (removal of cysts, premalignant and malignant skin lesions). She also offers a cryotherapy service for the treatment of warts, premalignant skin lumps and bumps.
She has presented at national and international conferences, published in peer-reviewed journals and also was invited to peer review publications for dermatological journals, co-authored a chapter on vasculitis in the Oxford medical book and co-authored a research article (Cochrane review) on treatment for pruritus.
She has interest in postgraduate medical education and medical students teaching. She is recognised tutor for Diploma in Dermatology at University of Cardiff, United Kingdom
Dr Shpadaruk is committed to high standard evidence based dermatological care.
She also was awarded Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP) as a recognition of her clinical achievements.
- MBBS (Hon),
Postgraduate Certificate in Medical Education,
Advanced Diploma in Dermatoscopy and skin cancer
Masters in Aesthetic Medicine Candidate
- Licensed by the Dubai Health Authority as a Consultant Dermatologist
Fully registered with licence to practice with General Medical Council, United Kingdom
Member of Royal Society of Medicine (RSM), UK
Member of European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV)
British Association of Dermatologists, UK
Fellow of Royal College of Physicians, UK
Mediclinic City Hospital
In department Dermatology