Haidar Kahtan Hamid Dr.
- Arabic, English, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian
- Orthopaedic surgery of knee, shoulder and wrist.
- Endo prosthetics of hip, knee, shoulder, and elbow. Also revision of prosthesis.
- Special surgery on osteoarthritis, of the spinal column on a lumbar and thoracic level.
- Readjustment osteotomy on thigh, lower leg and elbow
- Conservative and surgical therapy on acute and chronic disorder or traumas
- Amputations and wound treatment
- Trauma surgeries and fracture treatment on extremities, pelvis and spinal column.
- Dr. Haidar has 16 years of experience in orthopedics with a training background from top medical colleges in Denmark. Dr. Hamid studied medicine at the college of medicine and surgery, Al Mustansiriya University Baghdad, Iraq in 1996. Resided in Denmark since 2003, and worked as an orthopedic surgeon since then. Gained very wide experience in treatment of injuries and fractures as well as hip, knee and shoulder replacement and arthroscopy. Completed specialty training in surgery from 2008 till 2012 at the university hospital o Aarhus and the regional hospital nit, Holstebro. Practiced in Iraq for 6 years as an emergency doctor and was a consultant orthopedic surgeon at the regional hospital units Holstebro and Herning, Denmark. updated on the latest techniques and technologies in the field both in conservative and operative treatment of orthopedic conditions, and treated a wide spectrum of trauma of trauma and joint cases with minimally invasive procedures. Performed arthroscopic operations of knee, shoulder and hip replacements with an operation list counting for 4000 to 5000 procedures in the last 6 years.