Usman Mahmood Dr.
- English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi
1. Advanced Sutureless cataract surgery with all kind of monofocal, monofocal toric and multifocal IOLs for high quality improved vision after cataract surgery
2. All advanced and complex vitreoretinal surgeries including management of
- a. Advanced diabetic eye disease needing lasers, intrarvitreal injections and vitrectomies
- b. Retinal detachment repairs with vitrectomy and or scleral buckling.
- c. Macular hole repairs
- d. Epiretinal membranes peeling from Retinal surface
- e. Ocular trauma involving posterior segment
3. All kind of retinal and anterior segment lasers
4. Management of Ocular inflammations involving anterior and posterior segment
5. Management of Retinal vascular disorders
6. Glaucoma management including medical and surgical
- Dr. Usman Mahmood is an experienced consultant ophthalmologist, vitreoretinal surgeon and head of department at Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital.
In the past he has worked as a consultant ophthalmologist and lead retinal surgeon at Royal Victoria Eye and Ear Hospital, Dublin, Ireland, Waterford Regional hospital, Ireland and University Hospital of North Staffordshire, Stoke on Trent, England where he was the lead for Retinal surgery service.
He has a fellowship in Vitreoretinal Surgery from Manchester Royal Eye Hospital, Manchester, UK. He is a member of the European Society of Vitreoretinal Surgeons and a life member of the Ophthalmic Society of Pakistan.
- MBBS, FRCS (Edinburgh), FRCS (Glasgow) MRCOphth (London)