Mediclinic Middle East endeavors to conduct business with transparency, honesty and integrity, applying sound governance and compliance principles to foster an ethical culture.
Our progress to date and future plans include the following initiatives:
- Establishment of a divisional ESG committee
- Employee campaign on anti-bribery, anti-corruption and ethical behavior
- Recent revision and update of the MCME Ethics Committee charter of the division’s Business Ethics Committee
- Availability of an ethics line
- Establishment of MCME Project Governance Forum to ensure all projects and initiatives are discussed and evaluated through all the lines of defense, including risk, legal and data privacy reviews.
- Data privacy online learning programme to educate employees on how to ensure confidentiality, security and accuracy of personal information Significant investment into identifying, securing and maintaining personal information data sets and their flows to ensure compliance to local as well as international privacy principles
- Further matured compliance with EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) framework and UAE Federal Protection of Personal Data Law