Patient safety, well-informed choice, high quality standards and consistent postoperative support to the patient are the hallmarks of our plastic surgery department. It offers a wide range of patient services such as:
- Facelift and anti-ageing treatment
- Nose reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
- Baggy eyelid correction (Blepharoplasty)
- Correction of prominent ears (otoplasty)
- Fat filling and scar reduction
Non-Surgical Office Procedures
- Fillers for lip enhancement
- Ear piercing with quick & painless sterilised gun
- Laser procedures
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Thigh lift
- Arm reduction
Breast reduction and/or lift
Correction of male breast enlargement without scar
Assessment and treatment for hair loss including medical treatment, mesotherapy and surgical hair restoration are available. Surgical hair grafting is done by using micro-follicular graft method. Special flaps may also be used where indicated. Advanced treatment is also available for loss of scalp skin and hair [following burn,injuries or surgeries] using flaps/grafts/tissue expansion. Correction for bald areas in eyebrows, moustache and beard area are also possible.
We offer complete management of facial and jaw-bone injuries (maxillofacial). Old injury scars can be minimised using modern methods.
Traumatic Hand Surgery
Complete care of the injured hand with nerve, tendon and arterial repair, also management of post traumatic difficulties like tenolysis and neurolysis, nerve and tendon grafts.
Burns and Post Burn Reconstruction
- Primary management of burns and burns resuscitation
- Management of post burn sequelae
- Scar revision
- Pressure garment fitting and release of post burn contractures.
- Counselling and patient management for breast reconstruction with tissue expanders, implants or flaps.
- Breast aesthetic surgery such as breast enlargement, lift and reduction.
Advice and management of cleft lip and palate, congenital anomalies of the face, breast, genitals and limbs.
Lower Limb Reconstruction
Post traumatic flap cover of exposed fracture sites and micro vascular surgery with free tissue transfer if indicated.
Non-healing leg ulcers, diabetic foot and pressure sores in bedridden patients can be healed with modern plastic surgery.
Skin Cancer Management
The diagnosis and treatment of skin and soft tissue malignancies.
Skin cancer awareness clinic, including melanoma management and follow up as per U.K. guidelines.
Comprehensive management of nerve entrapment syndromes in association with the division of neurology.
Minimal scar surgery for carpal tunnel release.
Creation of AV fistula and grafts for dialysis access is done using microvascular techniques ensuring high percentage of success.