- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Sports injuries and rehabilitation
- Injuries to the knee and post-op rehabilitation
- Low back pain
- Nikki qualified with a degree in Physiotherapy in 2006 from the University of Brighton, having previously gained a degree in Sports and Exercise Science. She has worked extensively throughout the UK in both private practices and hospitals. Throughout her career she has also worked with many elite athletes, including the England Touch Rugby Team. Nikki has post-graduate qualifications in Dry Needling and Spinal Manual Therapy.
- She is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and the Health & Care Professions Council (UK) and the Dubai Health Authority.
- BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy