- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Behavioural modification for adults and adolescents
- Youth emotional cognitive problems
- Management anxiety, depression, OCD,eating disorders, sleep disturbances
- Dr. Galaa Mahmoud is a highly qualified doctor in Clinical Psychology with more than 18 years’ experience in the field of mental health. Dr. Galaa has a postgraduated qualification in Mental Health from Khartoum University. She achieved a higher diploma in Clinical Psychology in 2002, a master degree in Clinical Psychology in 2008, and she was awarded a doctorate degree in mental health in 2013from the University of Khartoum.
She worked in Khartoum Bahri Neurological and Psychiatric Hospital where she was trained and gained experience with inpatients and outpatients. She also worked in Altegani Almahy Hospital as well as Arebat University Hospital and Haj Alsafi Hospital. In 2017 Dr. Galaa began work in Khorfakan Governmen Hospital, Sharjah, where she participated in health prevention and social psychological services in the integrational programme of individual and group therapy for drug abuse programmes between the Ministry of Health and correctional and penal institutions, and with the Ministry of Social Welfare with the programme for psychological health in the elderly. In 2020 Galaa transferred to work in BELIN medical Neurological Center in Abu Dhabi where she added to her experience by assessing and treating autism, ADHD and other neurodevelopmental disorders. During the Covid-19 pandemic Dr. Galaa cared for parents and children with Zayed Higher Organization for People of Determination by giving lectures and training in stress tolerance and coping strategies techniques for parents. Dr. Galaa now works at Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital.
- Higher Diploma of Clinical Psychology, Master Degree of Clinical Psychology, PhD of Health Psychology