Our scope of services includes well baby checking with prevention, diagnosis and treatment of different paediatric diseases. The Paediatric department deals with a wide range of diseases as well as the full range of vaccinations for infants, children and adolescents.
The Paediatric department in Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital has several paediatricians (consultants and specialists) with a variety of interests in pediatric subspecialities. We provide outpatient service in the ground floor clinics as well as inpatient ward in the third floor which accommodates 24 beds for admissions.
- Routine babies and children wellbeing checkups with assessment of growth and development.
- Full range of national immunisation program vaccines for all children and adolescents with other extra recommended vaccines.
- Preventions and treatment of all respiratory diseases including treatment and control of asthma.
- Preventions and treatment of gastrointestinal disease and dehydration.
- Assessment, prevention and treatment of nutritional problems like obesity and malnutrition.
- Treatment of kidney disorders and urinary tract infection and nephritic syndrome.
- Treatment of different neurological diseases like meningitis, encephalitis as well as treatment and control of epilepsy.
- Treatment of different dermatological diseases like infections, seborrhic and atopic dermatitis with other allergic skin diseases.
- Treatment of diseases of ears, nose and throat as well as treatment of acute sinusitis and rhinitis.