- Orthotics and Prosthetics
- English, German
- Compression therapy
- Mobility solutions such as highly specialise wheelchairs
- Homecare devices
- Sebastian Giede is a German certified orthotist and prosthetist with over 20 years experience in the field. Following in the footsteps of his family trade he has amassed an extensive and demonstrable knowledge in the fabrication and development of orthotic, prosthetic, therapeutic appliance and rehab aids.
- He is highly specialised in the production of prostheses,ortheses and epitheses, bodices and silicon devices. Sebastian has a passion and drive for his profession and is firmly focused on improving the quality of his patients' lives. His aim is to find the best possible solutions custom tailored to each individual case diagnosis, irrespective of age or disability level.
- Always involved in the plight of disabled and following his belief that disability should not affect anyone's life quality, Sebastian is a passionate wheel chair basketball player and a founder of the disabled person basketball club 'Hotweelers' in his native Germany. He is proud to have them play in the Germany's national league level.
- Sebastian joined the Mediclinic Orthotic and Prosthetic service, based at Mediclinic Welcare Hospital, in October 2012. His special interests lie in the highly popular compression therapy, achieving mobility solutions involving making of highly specialised 'active' wheelchairs and homecare devices.
- Certified orthopaedic technician and truss maker