About Aesthetic-Functional Gynaecology
Aesthetic gynaecology can change the aesthetic and functional aspects of women’s reproductive organs through diverse surgical and non-surgical procedures.
The aim of aesthetic gynaecology is to improve a woman’s sexual experiences by rejuvenating her genitals. Moreover, it aims to make her body more aesthetically appealing, whilst boosting her energy and self-esteem.
Aesthetic Gynaecology Procedures
Mediclinic offers a range of aesthetic gynaecology procedures at its dedicated aesthetic clinic, Enhance. Enhance offers state-of-the-art equipment and well-trained staff to perform any procedure with the utmost care, precision, and safety.
All these treatments are FDA-approved to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
The aesthetic gynaecology non-surgical procedures that we offer include the following:
- Vaginal and vulva tightening
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- FemiLift laser
- Radio frequency exilis
- BTL Emsella
- Labia majora augmentation with fillers
- Laser vaginal bleaching
- Laser anal bleaching
The aesthetic gynaecology surgical procedures offered by our clinic include:
- Clitoral hood reduction (hoodectomy)
- Labia majora lifting
Who should you choose an aesthetic gynaecology procedure?
Any woman wanting to improve their intimate area’s visual appearance or sensation should consider an aesthetic gyanecological procedure.
A prospective client should:
Be in good overall health
Have realistic expectations about the procedure
Proceed with a positive mindset
They should also be experiencing any of the below:
- Loose or sagging vagina
- Bladder control problem
- Difficulty using tampons during their period due to vaginal laxity
- Pain or discomfort due to large labial lips
- Dissatisfaction with how her genitals look
The following patients are not suitable for an aesthetic gynaecological procedure:
- Pregnant women
- Patients with severe organ prolapse
- Patients looking for a treatment for a psychosexual dysfunction
Benefits of Aesthetic Gynaecology Procedures
Cosmetic or aesthetic gynaecology has multiple benefits as it plays an essential role in improving a woman’s mental and physical health:
- It increases a woman’s sexual drive or libido
- It helps improve a woman’s sexual intimacy with a partner
- It helps rectify the trauma caused to the vagina and labia during childbirth
- It helps improve the vulva’s appearance after dramatic weight loss
- It enhances the overall look and feel of a woman’s reproductive organs
General Expectations from Aesthetic Gynecology Procedures
Most aesthetic gynaecology procedures are performed in a practitioner’s office inside a clinic/hospital/facility. Every procedure, be it surgical or non-surgical, is minimally invasive, may involve anaesthesia, and has some downtime associated with it.
All details are discussed with the client before the procedure and all questions will be answered before a personalised treatment plan is determined.