Marie Carole Dr.
- Family Medicine / General Practice
- English, Arabic, French, Spanish
- Mental health
- Tobacco addiction treatment
- Women's health
- Dr. Elia graduated from the American University of Beirut in 1998 and completed a residency in Family Medicine at the American University of Beirut Medical Center in 2002 before receiving her Arab board certification in 2004.
- She treats patients of all ages, including children, for all common acute and chronic medical issues such as general medical, dermatological mental problems. She provides woman's health and preventative services, travel advice, vaccinations for adults and children, tobacco addiction treatment and well-baby clinics.
- Arab board certified