- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- English, Arabic
- Farah graduated with a BSc. Kinesiology in 2012 (McGill university, Canada) and an MSc. Physiotherapy (University College Dublin, Ireland) in 2015.
- Prior to joining Mediclinic, she gained experience in various hospitals and healthcare facilities in Ireland, Uganda and Saudi Arabia.
- She conducts physiotherapy and rehabilitation for both adult and paediatric in- and outpatients.
- Farah is licensed by the DHA, Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapy and American Physical Therapy Association.
- BSc. Kinesiology
- MSc. Physiotherapy