Shooja Manzoor, Dr.
- English, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada
- Respiratory problems like frequent Upper Respiratory illnesses, Allergic Rhinitis, Asthma, Persistent cough
- Gastrointestinal problems like Abdominal pain, Gastroenteritis, Reflux, recurrent vomiting, frequent diarrhea
- Skin problems like Rash, dry skin, Eczema, fever with rash
- Newborn check up, Well child check up
- Routine vaccinations, travel vaccination
- Dr. Shooja is a Consultant Pediatrician working at Mediclinic Welcare Hospital since 2008 when she moved from Pennsylvania, USA to Dubai. Prior to that, she worked as a Staff Pediatrician at St Luke’s Hospital and Health network, Pennsylvania, USA. Her medical training is from USA and India. She did her Pediatric Residency at St Joseph’s Regional hospital, New Jersey, USA. Her medical Degree is from Mysore Medical College, India and completed Diploma in Pediatrics at JJM Medical College in Davangere, India before moving to USA to pursue further studies.
- Dr. Shooja is well experienced in treating wide range of medical problems in children. She will see Pediatric patients of all ages from newborns to adolescents.
- MD (USA)
- FAAP Diplomate American Board of Pediatrics