Sujata Warhekar Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- English, Arabic , Urdu , Hindi
- General obstetrics & gynaecological procedures
- Normal and high risk pregnancies and pregnancies associated with medical disorders
- Cervical cancer screening
- Colposcopy screening
- Breast cancer screening
- Contraception advice
- Infertility treatment
- Disorders of menstruation
- Hysterectomies, myomectomies and caesarean sections
- Dr. Sujata joined Mediclinic Middle East after working for seven years as a consultant and head of department at one of the largest government hospitals in Dubai, where she gained vast experience in treating patients of all nationalities but in particular UAE Nationals and Arabic expatriates. She is fluent in Arabic.
- She obtained her basic medical qualification, training and post-graduate master degree in India. After further training in the UK, she became a member and later a fellow of the Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, London. Dr. Sujata has more than 20 years of experience in handling normal and high-risk pregnancies. Her areas of expertise include medical disorders in pregnancy, high-risk obstetric care, medical and surgical management of gynaecological disorders such as fibroids, endometriosis, utero-vaginal prolapse and urinary incontinence. She also has extensive experience in endoscopic procedures of hysteroscopy and colposcopy. She runs clinics for cancer screening, hormone replacement therapy, family planning methods and infertility.
- MS (India) FRCOG London (U.K)
- MRCOG London (U.K.)