Special interest in Cardiology:
- Assessment of children and infants with suspected heart disease, heart murmurs, symptoms of fainting, chest pains, palpitations
- Management of children and infants diagnosed with congenital heart disease
- Paediatric and neonatal echocardiography
- Acquired heart disease in childhood
- Echocardiographic screening in patients with family history of congenital heart disease / cardiomyopathy / genetic conditions etc.
- All acute and chronic general paediatric conditions
- Fever and common childhood infections
- Asthma, allergic nasal symptoms, cough and toddler wheezing
- GI problems - abdominal pain, constipation, vomiting, diarrhoea, milk allergy, failure to thrive
- Eczema and skin related problems
- Growth and developmental assessment
- Dr Sunil has over 18 years of experience in the field of Paediatrics. He moved to the UK after obtaining his MBBS degree in 2000 from the reputed Guntur Medical College, India. He secured a Diploma in Child Health in 2004 from the Royal College of Physicians, Glasgow and MRCPCH in 2006 from RCPCH, London. He secured CCT in 2012 from the General Medical Council, UK.
Along with his vast experience in acute and general Paediatrics, Dr Sunil has an additional special interest in Paediatric Cardiology. He worked as a Cardiology Fellow at Glenfield Hospital, Leicester and Birmingham Children's Hospital in the UK. He holds certificatiosn in congenital and paediatric echocardiography from the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging. He was working as Consultant Paediatrician with expertise in Cardiology at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, UK before moving to Mediclinic, Abu Dhabi in 2016.
He is interested in clinical research and has presented in several national and international conferences, as well as publishing various research articles in the field of Paediatrics. He has presented several clinical audits and actively participated in clinical governance to improve clinical effectiveness and quality of health care. He is an active provider for Advanced Paediatric Life Support and Neonatal Life Support.
- MBBS, DCH (RCP - Glasgow), MRCPCH (RCPCH - London), CCT (Paediatrics) (UK), Certification in Paediatric Echocardiography (EACVI)
Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital
In department Paediatrics Cardiology