Syed Rais Ahmed Dr. (ID*)
- English, Urdu, Hindi
- Dr Syed Rais Ahmed has over 20 years of experience in paediatrics and neonatology. He is a member of Royal College of Physicians (UK) and a Fellow of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (UK). He has worked as consultant paediatrician and Neonatologist for over 10 years in County Durham UK. In Dubai he has previously worked as specialsit paediatrican in American and Medcare Hospitals
- Dr Ahmed graduated from Karachi University and than moved to UK for further training. He has worked in James Cook University hospital, Hull University Hospitals and Royal Hospitals for Sick Children in Glasgow. Most of his postgraduate training was in Glasgow Scotland.
- Dr Ahmed is primarily a general pediatrician. His special interests include paediatric rheumatology, paediatric hematology including bleeding disorders, paediatric asthma and growth and developmental problems.
- He has keen interest in teaching and training and has regularly taught undergraduate medical students from Newcastle University and at various postgraduate courses.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- MB BS MRCP Paediatrics (UK) FRCPH (UK)