Zulfaqqar Jaffar Ali Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Breast cancer
- GI cancers
- Cancer prevention
- Genetic testing for cancer predisposition
- Dr. JaffarAli trained at Columbia University/Roosevelt Hospital, New York and gained his Fellowship in Haematology and Oncology from New York Medical college, St. Vincent's Hospital. He is triple American board certified in Internal Medicine, Haematology and Medical Oncology.
- He practised in the USA as an Oncologist/Haematologist for more than 15 years prior to moving back to the UAE and has particular interests in breast cancer, cutting edge oncology treatments such as immunotherapy and genetic predisposition to cancers.
- He has been involved in clinical research in multiple cancers and has published and presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology. He is a member of the American Society of Oncology.
- Triple American Board certified (Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology)