Elena Gonzalez Sanz
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- English, Spanish
- Spinal and peripheral musculoskeletal disorders, in particular shoulder and cervical disorders, including cervicogenic headaches
- Video gait and running biomechanical analysis
- After graduating in Spain in 2006, Elena she moved to the UK where she worked as a physiotherapist, gaining extensive experience in acute and chronic musculoskeletal disorders, Orthopaedics and sports injuries. In 2012, Elena moved to Dubai where she has been working as a senior musculoskeletal physiotherapist ever since using the technqiues of manual therapy, dry needling and muscle imbalance correction. She has postgraduate training in dry needling and spinal manual therapy and in October 2016 she finished her specialisation and obtained a certificate in Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapy (OMT).
- Elena is a member of the Health & Care Professions Council (UK), Colegio professional de Fisioterapeutas de Castilla y Leon (Spain) and the Dubai Health Authority.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy