Fatma Bastaki Dr. (ID*)
- English, Arabic
- Dr. Bastaki was educated in the UAE, Kuwait, Scotland and Canada.
- She is Board Certified in Medical Genetics by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and obtained the fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- In addition to her role at Mediclinic City Hospital, she also works at Latifa Hospital, Dubai, as a consultant in clinical genetics and metabolics.
- Among other groups, she is a member of the American Society of Human Genetics, the European Society of Human Genetics, and Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism.
- *Independent Doctors (ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- MBBS MSc
- DCH FRCPC