Handan Celiloglu Dr.
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- English, Turkish
- Dr. Handan Celiloglu, Laboratory Director, is a consultant in Medical Microbiology /Clinical Pathology with expertise in Bacteriology, Virology, Mycology, Parasitology, Serology, Immunology, Clinical Pathology, Health and Safety. She joined Mediclinic City Hospital as a Consultant Medical Microbiologist and was influential in setting up the laboratory. She is a member of the Medical Affairs Board, Infection Control Committee and CME committee.
- She graduated from the Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, in Ankara,Turkey, in 1984. After her residential period she continued her profession in Turkey in a government hospital until 2007, and also ran her own laboratory for 14 years. In addition, she also worked as a five-star hotel doctor during that period.
- She joined Mediclinic City Hospital in July 2008, playing an active role in the achievement of following accreditations by the hospital: CAP (College of American Pathologists), ISO-15189 and JCIA.
- She is a member of the Turkish Society of Microbiology, Turkish Society of infectious Disease and Clinical Microbiology and European Society of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.