Khaled Aal Dr.
- General Surgery
- English, Arabic, French
- Arterial occlusion and endovascular treatment of all arterial disease
- Endovascular treatment of long arterial occlusion
- Endovascular treatment for diabetic peripheral vascular disease
- Care and prevention of diabetic foot
- Venous disease treatment with most recent techniques like laser and radio frequency
- Treatment of superficial cosmetic skin veins
- Creation of arterio venous fistula for patients under dialysis for renal failure
- Dr. Khaled is a French vascular and endovascular surgeon with 30 years' experience. He undertook his initial medical studies in Egypt before emigrating to France where he received his postgraduate training in Tours University Hospital. He has obtained several diplomas during his career, including Microsurgery, Open Complicated Techniques and Recent Endovascular Techniques. He has more than 20 years' experience in endovascular procedures and he has practised with most famous French and European vascular surgeons in Paris.
- He has published more than 25 pieces of research published and given more than 40 scientific international lectures. He also founded a state of the art department of Vascular Surgery in the National Institute of Diabetes in Cairo, with application of the most recent endovascular techniques for diabetic patients.
- French College of Vascular Surgery