Mehnaz Mumtaz Dr.
- Family Medicine / General Practice
- English, Spanish, Urdu
- Paediatric and adolescent medicine
- Executive health examinations and visa physicals
- School and sports physicals
- Vaccinations and travel advice
- Women's health and cancer screening
- Hypertension and diabetes
- High cholesterol and thyroid disorders
- Headache and migraines
- Gastritis and acid reflux
- Asthma and bronchitis
- Allergies and sinusitis
- Skin rashes and infections
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Dr. Mumtaz completed her Family Medicine residency at University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, USA. She has worked as a primary care provider at the Texas Diabetes Institute, managing patients with chronic medical conditions such as diabetes and its complications. She also provided urgent care at the Express Med Clinic, San Antonio, managing minor acute illnesses to major life threatening conditions in patients of all ages. She held adjunct faculty position for almost six years at the UTHSCSA, teaching medical students and physician assistants.
- Dr. Mumtaz is currently certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and holds memberships to medical associations such as the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), American Board of Obesity Medicine (ABOM), Texas Medical Association and Bexar County Medical Society.
- She strongly believes in preventative healthcare and cancer screening and takes pride in taking care of the wellbeing of the entire family.