Muzibunnisa Begam Abdul Hathi Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- English, Arabic, Tamil
- Dr. Begam has 20 years of experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology with special interest in Fetal Medicine, 12 of which were at Tawam Hospital, Al Ain. He joined Mediclinic in 2014.
- He performs regular obstetric procedures such as caesarean section, hysterectomy and D&C, and his special areas of interest in fetal medicine areLevel 3 advanced obstetric ultrasound, 3D-4D ultrasound scans, first trimester markers such as nuchal translucency, various forms of prenatal Doppler, biophysical profile, fetal echocardiography utilising B-mode, M-mode, pulsed wave and color Doppler, diagnostic and therapeutic fetal interventions such as amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling, cordocentesis, intrauterine transfusions, cephalocentesis, amniodrainage, vesicocentesis and pleurocentesis.
- He has published about 20 articles and is continuing his research, particularly in the area of 'Prenatal manifestations of autosomal recessive disorders'.
- MD (Ob-Gyn)
- RCOG/RCR Obstetric Ultrasound Diploma (UK)
- CESR (Maternal Fetal Medicine