Myrna El Shareef Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin pigmentation
- Hair problems
- Skin cancer screening
- Acne and acne scars treatment
- Mole check, mole removal, and mole mapping
- Nonsurgical reduction of double chin, stomach flabs, or stubborn fat on thighs
- Nonsurgical nose job
- Nonsurgical face lift
- Treatment of stretch marks
- Treatment of dark circles around the eyes
- Lip augmentation
- Botox for wrinkles and excessive sweating
- Laser tattoo removal
- Laser treatment of freckles and brown spots
- Dr Myrna El Shareef is a medical and procedural dermatologist from Lebanon, Dr. El Shareef graduated as a medical doctor from the American University of Beirut, where she also obtained her specialisation degree in Dermatology. Additionally, she underwent training at Boston University, and Columbia University in the USA. Her experience encompasses the evidence-based treatment of a wide variety of medical and aesthetic problems of the skin, hair and nails, using solely high-end, FDA approved products and the latest, most reliable technology to ensure the best and safest results for her patients.
- When conducting cosmetic procedures, Dr. El Shareef aims to enhance the patient's appearance whilst preserving their natural and unique look. Cosmetic procedures are performed with the highest level of precision and safety, and with the most advanced minimally invasive techniques.
- Dr. El Shareef is widely published on her subject and is also the author of a chapter in Fitzpatrick's Dermatology, the textbook that is known to be the leading reference for dermatologists worldwide.