- General, regional and local anaesthesia for different types of surgeries like general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, obstetrics, paediatrics, neonatal, ENT, vascular and bariatric surgeries
- Ultrasound guided regional nerve blocks, bier block, neuroaxial and trunk blocks, tap block and epidural analgesia
- Adult critical care
- Dealing with ventilated and critical sick patients in ICU and emergency
- Dr. Al Gazzar has 14 years of experience in anaesthesia and ICU as a specialist anesthesiologist in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and for the last six years in the UAE.
- Bachelor degree of medicine 2003, Master degree of Anaesthesia 2008, PhD (MD) doctorate degree Anaesthesia and surgical intensive care 2018, EDAIC (European Diploma in Anaesthesia and ICU)