Samah Omer Mohammed Al-Tayb
- Diabetes Education
- English, Arabic
- Nutrition management of bariatric surgery patients pre- and post-surgery
- Nutrition management of diabetes mellitus in adults and children, including self-management of diabetes and carbohydrates counting
- Samah Omer is a clinical dietician with over eight years of experience in nutritional management within the fields of bariatric surgery, diabetes mellitus (adult and child), malnutrition (under- and overweight), renal disease and gastrointestinal problems.
- She has been a diabetic educator since 2016, having undertaken a Diabetes Educator training course at Imperial College London Diabetes Centre.
- She has presented to patients and clinical staff and taken part in awareness events outside the hospital.
- BSC Hons (Food and Nutrition)